EPDM Rubber Expansion Joint, Flange Expansion Joint
|Main parts and materials of expansion joint|
|Inner/Outer Rubber||EPDM,NBR, NR|
|Lining(Key Frame)||Polyester Cord Fabric|
|Pressurized Ring(Frame)||Steel Wire Strand|
|Size||1 inch to 40 inch|
Applications include, but are not limited to:
• HVAC systemss
• Industrial piping systems
• Power plants
• Marine systems
• Sewage treatment plants
• Waste water systems
• Pumps, blowers
• Discharge lines
• Cooling towers
• Vibration isolation
• Multiple elastomers available
• Small face-to-face dimensions
• Single or multi-sphere configurations
• Reduces pipeline harmonics
Rubber expansion joints consist of inner and outer rubber, cord layer and traveler, which are vulcanized and then combined with metal flanges or loose sleeves of parallel joints. This product can reduce vibration and noise, and compensate thermal expansion and contraction caused by temperature change. It is widely used in various pipeline systems.
1. The flexible rubber expansion joints are easy to be installed and maintained.
2. The flexible rubber expansion joints have good flexibility, allow transverse, axial and angular displacement.
3. The flexible rubber expansion joints can reduce vibration and noise.
4. The flexible rubber expansion joints can bear high temperature, corrosive medium.